This Takeda Science Foundation Scholarship of Osaka , students can also apply for financial aid in case their financial circumstances change during the course of their college journey.
For Scholarship Updates Follow Us in Whats App Channel – Link
This PMA is pleased to Continue the partnership with (TSF) – Takeda Science Foundation, Takeda Pharmaceutical Company Limited and authorized as a Public Interest Incorporated Foundations, which is under the laws of Japan, and Provides Opportunities for Students.
Since the Year 1963. The (TSF) has Providing the Financial Support for Filipino Students, the Takeda Science Scholarship invite you to apply for this scholarship Opportunity as the National Officers and Board of Governors Encourage Continuing Education and Training for Competency among our Members.
- Monthly Allowance – PHP 95,000 For Duration of the Program Covering
- Average Monthly Housing Cost Exceeds – PHP19,000
- Additional Support will be given to Maximum – PHP19,000 Housing Allowance
- Transportation Allowance – PHP3,800
- A Round trip airfare from Manila – Japan – Manila – (with Normal Economy Ticket)
What Are The Study Program’s
- Basic Medical Research – Maximum of 2 years
- Clinical Studies – 3 to 6 Months
- This Scholarship Program is Open for Philippine Medical Association Students with a Good Standing,
- Applicatns who have been accepted to a center in Japan, Where one wishes to undergo Training or Undertake research,
- She or He must not be more than 45years of age for Clinical Studies or
- 35 years of age fro basic Medical Research at the time of the fellowsip will be availed of
- For Those who are intend to return to the Philippines upon Completion of the Fellowship
How to Appy Scholarship
To Apply Scholarship Youu need to Contact
The philippine Medical Association
c/o Ms. Tracy G. Salcedo, Senior Admin Assistant
2nd Floor, PMA Building, North Avenue, Quezon City
Email ID : email@example.com
[Source : Philippine Medical Association]