LANDBANK, The Land Bank of the Philippines will accept the scholarship Application, For the new scholarship program and the poorest select scholar in the Philippines Country.
Iskolar ng LANDBANK program, The bank will select or nominate endorsed by the Banks partner organizations Composed of Fishers and Famers.
All this New selection process will announce after the bank receives numerous queries Form the interested Students applicants following the Program’s launch last February.
Here we want the Iskolar ng Land Bank Scholarship program to be create the meaningful impact to the living deserving Students who are all around the country, The Partner cooperatives, organization and associations in the agri sector to be nominated the scholar dependents from among the Students, Which is said by the LANDBANK President and CEO Ceciia Cayosa Borromeo.
This Scholarship (Iskolar ng LANDBANK Program) was designed to the assist deserving dependents of (ARBs) agrarian reform Beneficiaries and for small fisheries and farmers Nationwide in the Philippines.
From the year 2023 to 2028 The LANDBANK will select 60 new scholars every year, and will be provided by the P100,000/Year which will cover all the Allowance and Expenses for:
- Clothing and
- Other Course Requirements.
Here the Special cash incentives will also be given or awarded to the nominated Students who will graduate with Honors.
What is the Eligibility?
- The Eligible applicants shall be the Grandchildren or Children of ARBs
- A Small Fishers and farmers who are graduating high school students.
- The minimum average grade of 90% or belonging to the top 10% of the class.
- Applicants must also have a letter of endorsement which is given form the senior High school Principal.
- He/She must not have any other financial assistance, Scholarship Grant from any other external sources.
- He/She must pass the admission requirements of (SUCs) – Partner State Colleges and Universities.
- The annual total Family income must not exceed to PHP300,000.00.
- Those who are Successful applicants have 12 Eligible courses to Choose from.
- Namely Horticulture,
- Animal Science,
- Food Technology,
- Data Analytics,
- Information technology,
- Agribusiness Management and
- Agricultural, IT Management, Civil and Mechanical Engineering.
The Iskolar Graduates Program will also offer job Training in the LANDBANK Branches and with their Lending Centers, which including the Banks Partner agencies and Institutions.
The LANDBANK Iskolar ng program carries the theme, 600@60. Which helps in the Developing Scholars & Nurturing Talents who are serving the Nations.
Representing the LANDBAK Bank’s target of 600 Scholar Graduates, This will also includes Graduates from the Bank’s Previous Scholarships Programs which is in celebration of LANDBANK’S 60th Anniversary This Year.
People Also Ask
Landbank Scholarship still available?
YES, The LandBank Scholarship will support 60 New Student scholar, until the year 2028, it will also provide with Financial Support of P100,000/Year which will be helpful for Students Tuition Fees, Books allowance, Clothing allowance and Other Requirements.
How much Does Landbank Scholarship Provide?
The LandBank will cover the Financial support of P100,000 per year to the students who are with financial difficult for College.
Can a student’s apply for the Landbank scholarship?
HE/SHE must have a Eligible for scholarship requirements, with a good credit history and Good Credit Standing, he or she must be a Permanent resident for a minimum of 2 years, the Financial support of the LandBank Scholarship will be around P100,000 /Year.
Is LANDBANK Scholarship Open in 2023?
Yes, the LANDBANK Scholarship is Open now to Apply, Students may apply for Scholarship online, Read the Eligible requirements before applying, Find all the Tuition fees which is given to the students, P100,000 will be given to the Nominated Students per year.
Iskolar ng LANDBANK Scholarship 2023 Benefits?
The Iskolar ng LANDBANK Scholarship benefits are:
- The LANDBANK will be Provided by P100,000 per year Which will cover,
- Tuition Fees,
- Books Fees,
- Clothing and
- Other Financial Requirements.
Source : LANDBANK