This Phinma AU Hawak Kamay Scholarship 2023/2024 is Now open for all eligible Incoming Freshmen and The PHINMA-Araullo University (Phinma AU) has announced the launch of Hawak Kamay Scholarship 2023
This Hawak Kamay Scholarship is awarded to students who have passed the HK qualifying examination and this is held during the pre-enrollment season of the specific school year.
Financial Assistance and Incentives
- Monthly allowance
- Annual uniform/clothing allowance
- Annual book allowance
- Annual professional development allowance
- Graduation fee assistance
- Cash incentives for graduates with Latin honors
- One-time board review assistance
- Cash incentives for first-time board passers and placers
- Mentorship opportunity with a professional
- Opportunity to participate in leadership development activites like !
1PHINMA Youth Leadership Camp
Qualify for PNS, an applicant must
- Be a Filipino citizen
- Be enrolled in one of our partner schools
- Philippine Nomal University Manila
- Polytechnic University of the Philippines Sta. Mesa
- PHINMA University of Pangasinan
- Technological University of the Philippines Manila
- University of the philippines Diliman
- Be In need of finncial support to finish college studies
- Sho w great interest in leadership development and nation bulding
- Not have an immediate relative under the PNS program or PNS Alumni Association
FOR INCOMING 2ND YEAR STUDENTS ENROLLED IN !
- BS in Civil Engineering
BS in Electrical Engineering
Bs in Mechanical Engineering
Bs in Electronics Engineering
Also Apply :- Gold Eagle Scholarship 2023
Qulifications For Applicants
FOR ENROLLED FIRST YEAR STUDENTS WHO INTEND TO MAJOR IN !
- Information Technology
- Early Childhood
- Social Science
1. For PNU Manila and UP Diliman, UPang applicants
Clear Copy of Transcript of Records from SHS, or Complete copy of Grade 11 and 12 report cards
2. For PUP Sta. Mesa and TUP Manila applicants – Clear Copy 1st Year College Transcript of Records
3. Registration/Enrollment Form
4. Latest Copy of the family breadwinners income tax return (ITR), or Certificate of Non-filing of ITRfollowing
4. At least 2 recommendation letters from any of the follwing:
- PNS Alumni
- Grade 12 class adviser (for 1st year applicants)
- SHS principal (for 1st year applicants)
- College adviser/professor (for 2nd year applicants)
- Community org leader
- Previous employer if applicable
The Recommendation letter must bear the following:
- Office logo of school/organization.
- Full name and address of school/organization
- Date of writing
- Enumerated answers to the following questions:
Who is the applicats ? how do you know them ?
When and how did you observ the applicats
commendable skills and/or laudable behavior if any ?
Brifly narrate one specific incident .
PNS aims to produce leaders and nation – builders by
providing the underserved yet exceptional youth not
just with financial support but also with monthly
leadership development activities . The program requires strong commitment from the scholars, and maintains high expectations of them even beyond graduation . why do you think the applicant deserves this scholarship?
- Full Name and signature of recommender.
- Position and contact details of them recommender.
Each letter should NOT be more then 1 page , short bond paper size . Use Arial 11, black front only .
How To Apply
- Submit your requirements to the Office of Student Affairs and Student Services (OSASS)
- Fill out the application form
- wait for an email from PHINMA Foundation
The Application Deadline is an SEPTEMBER 15,2023